Media Release and Waiver
Master Use License Agreement
I, the undersigned (Artist), hereby grant Worst Kept Secret Fest (Company), an independent organization, a non-exclusive, limited right, license, privilege and authority, but not the obligation, to use Artist’s Images, defined below, in the relase, distribution, and sharing of digital content.
Artist hereby grants company the right, as defined herein, to use the uploaded Image(s)
1. Specifically, Artist grants company the non-exclusive right to exploit, advertise, publicize, distribute, duplicate, and promote such: Image in all media, markets and formats now known or hereafter devised. Artist shall retain the rights to use Image as Artist sees fit.
2. Company reserves the right to use Image(s) in digital and print form for medias including, but not limited to: social media, websites, photo albums, posters, and banners.
3. Artist represents and warrants that he or she has the legal right and capacity to enter into, execute and implement this agreement on behalf of himself or herself and/or any other member of Artist group and that he or she shall act as an agent of this group if Artist hereunder will violate any right or liability to any person. Artist agrees to indemnify Company and hold Company harmless against any damages, costs, expenses, fees (including attorney’s fees) incurred by Company in any claim, suit, litigation or proceeding against Company and arising out of any breach or claimed breach by Artist of any warranty, representation or covenant of Artist.
4. The license is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the respected successors, and assigns the parties hereto.
5. This agreement is enter into the State of Ohio and its validity, construction, interpretation and legal effect shall be governed by the law of the State of Ohio applicable to contracts entered into and performed entirely therein.
6. This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein contained.